Specialising in providing ongoing advice to farming families
Matt (founder & owner of Agbis Financial*) places a unique emphasis on you and providing a financial solution suitable for your needs.
Matt Meehan has been working with farming families for the past 24 years, and has extensive experience in accountancy, business services and finance as well as hands-on farming and grazing experience. Drawing on these experiences, Matt is able to provide high-level strategic financial solutions for his farming clients. Matt is a Certified Financial Planner as well as a qualified Chartered Accountant (Financial Planning Specialist) and an Agricultural Business Management graduate of Marcus Oldham College.
Matt’s areas of expertise include:
- Off-farm Investment & Wealth Creation
- Superannuation & Retirement Planning for farmers
- Personal Insurance for farmers
- Succession Planning for farming businesses
- Estate Planning for farming families
- Self-managed Superannuation for farmers